Wednesday 7 June 2017

Abah

I kow my exam is coming (which is next week). But let me take a moment to write a post about my lovely abah. 

ABAH

Abah is the most hardworking person i've ever known in my life. I used to be so close with my dad when i was a kid. Probably because im the youngest in my family. What people usually called daddy's little girl. I remember how he used to back me up when mom scolded me. Dia akan pujuk sheda sampai tak memangis. Dia akan try his best to fulfil what i want. And the only time i remember abah marah me when i was in 5 years old kot sebab kacau dia tidur. Abah dia suka memancing, sangat sangat suka. So when i was a lil girl, i used to teman my dad memancing kat kolam mancing dengan my sister. It's so funny sebab kiteorang je budak kat situ and sibuk tengok orang mancing. Bila kiteorang dah start bosan abah akan, jom jalan kolam ni tgk ikan orang. We got super excited bila abah cakap camtu. Or abah akan bagi duit so that kiteorang beli some drinks and foods kat stall situ. My parents ajar kiteorang if i want something, i should be excel in my studies. So i kena dapat tempat 1,2 or 3. So when i was in year 3, for the first time i got no 1 in my class. Selalunya no 2 dan kebawah :D So i remembered i asked my dad to buy me a Barbie sebab masa tu semua kawan sheda ada barbie. And that is when i got my first Barbie, sheda pergi beli dengan abah. And my mom, dia akan jahitkan my Babie punya dresses :') I remember abah never forget my birthday, dia akan selalu belikan hadiah and surprise me. And there's one time when i was in year 6, abah belikan mechanical pencil for engineer/architect probably he hope i will be engineer or architect one day. I should have asked him apa dia fikir masa nampak pencil tu and wanna buy it for me. Faham tak? But as i grow older, we become distant. Mungkin sebab i went to boarding school. I usually called my mom masa high school. Sebab rasa sangat awkward when cakap kat abah through the phone. Hahahaha. And probably when Dania muncul, abah selalu memangkan dania over me. Dia akan scolded me. So i rasa offended.

So fast forward, when i was in high school. Memang tak pernah call abah at all. Pernah one time call mak but abah angkat, and i was like eh abah. Mak mana? And he was like haa jap. Then thats all. So abah tahu about me through mak. But that doesnt mean we dont interact at all. Abah yang akan datang sekolah ambil. So masa i was in form 2, abah kerja kat JB. So almost every week abah dtg if dia tak balik KL. Abah akan tanya akak nak makan apa? Akak nak keluar pergi memana? And fast forward lagi masa SPM. So masa result SPM nak keluar, i mmg tak plan nak ambil result kat sekolah je. Sebab mmg tk confident langsung dengan result. And tetiba abah insist nak juga pergi ambil result kat skolah skali. Ingat lagi masatu kereta abah roadtax mati sebab tak bayar lagi. Hahaha so masa tu kereta yang ada is Kelisa. Malas nak pinjam kereta my brother or sister sebab it was really last minute  plan. We leave house after subuh, doa sempat sampai before result announcement. Alhamdulillah sempat sampai before result announcement, and nervous gila masa tu. And sekali masa dia sebut nama straight A's naik atas pentas, and yes nama i dipanggil naik. I was about to cry. Unexpected and unbelievable. Turun pentas, i went to my dad and i said, Abah orang dapat straight A's. And i saw his eyes become teary, merah and about to nangis and he hugged me. I was happy sebab i made my dad proud of me. Maybe dia rasa puas and worth it, drive KL-JB-KL naik kelisa guys non-stop. It's one day trip. 

And masa kat KMS, almost every week mak and abah visit. Kalau abah busy, jija ke sesapa akan teman mak to KMS. And i remember masa tu sheda kena demam campak, and i called my mom. I told her, orang nak balik malam ni juga. Abah rush balik rumah awal dari kerja and he drove through jam to seremban. Tahu tahu je lah kl-seremban jam cemana on weekdays. And abah and mak picked me up malam tu around 10 malam sampai. Abah pernah juga datang dengan jija visit me sekejap and keluar makan je. Abah will try to do everything to make me happy. And before i fly, he worked at myanmar. I didnt expect abah akan ada on that day masa i fly, and skali he surprised me, he flew back to malaysia just to sent me on that day. I have the best dad in the world. I wish i can tell him how much he means to me. But just because our family express love in terms of action instead of words, thus i never be able to tell him, I love you so much abah. And i should probably call my abah now. But, semua orang sure busy kat rumah bulan puasa ni. Okay thanks sape sanggup baca till the end. Next time i will nag about my supermom pula. Hehehe. So moral of the story, ayah dia tetap akan sayang anak dia macam mana sekali pun even he never said it to you. but yknow, dad will always be dad.


p/s: meleleh okay sheda write
this post. Hahaha, and  do
pray for me to pass this finals
with flying colour. Amin

3 comments:

  1. There goes a saying, it says, a father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. I'm sure he's so proud of you, and always will.

    ReplyDelete