Saturday 7 April 2018

Friend?

I have been a little sceptical about friends. When i was in primary, i had many friends as i can get along with everyone. Tho some people who didnt know me thought i was ignorant/sombong just because i actually didnt know how to start a conversation. But those who closed with me i can joke around or at least i know what they like or what they didnt so i know to what extent i can joke around. I played with everyone in the taman so many people joined and we had like a larger group to play "police-entry" and "ice melt" those kind of things.

But as i grow older, i went to a boarding school far from home. I met new friends and know new people and maybe i changed with the environment as well. But i would say i had fun in the old days with my friends. Create memories together. Those days were filled with joy and laughter. But i realized that people dont stay. As i finished my highschool, i enter a new phase of life. I went into a college. I am the only person from my school. And i made new friends again and create new memories.

They are few things happened in my life, when i thought will not happen. When i was a kid i hope my bestfriends will always be there till we die and what not. But things didnt happen they way i want it to be. I remembered a day that i had a fight with my family because i defended my friends and my brother told me "KAWAN KAU BUKAN STAY SAMPAI MATI PUN" and i was really devastated with him and my family at the time. Which later i had a huge fight with them. Little did i know, now i end up end my friendship with those friends because they talk behind my back. I dont know if my family cursed me for being friends with them ke apa. But yeah shit happened.

The thing is, i have a small circle of friends that i cherish on now. I didnt expect much from my friends but the least thing i hope is they stay there for me and just be my real friends. I dont really contact them as much as i did back then as everyone is busy with their commitments. But i really appreciate their existence in my life. To my old friends, tho some part of me still angry for those who backstabbed me. Even at times i wonder what went wrong or what did i do to you guys? But i think Allah give me lessons through people. They taught me what life is. And those old friends that i lost contact with, i remember some of you guys and thanks for memories. And those who is still with me, i would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for stay with me. And for people out there, who have friends, appreciate them. My mom selalu pesan "kalau nak percaya orang berpada-pada, benci orang jangan sekali"

No comments:

Post a Comment