Thursday 30 April 2020

Ramadhan Kareem!

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone or anyone?

Alhamdulillah dapat merasa another Ramadhan. I feel so lucky. Hehehe. Okay laa, just nak let it out apa i rasa. I feel really gloomy honestly, i feel burden and my heart feels so heavy. Ya Allah, i just hope all these feelings will end soon. I tengok this one ceramah by Ustaz Ahmad Dusuki with Prof. Muhaya, Prof said kalau nak move forward sayangi diri sendiri and maafkan diri sendiri. Look in the mirror and admit what you've done and forgive yourself. I rasa macam terkesan dengan apa dia cakap. I haven't love myself all these while. I hurt myself. I look in the mirror and i cried because why did i hurt myself just because i feel sad? I know i should let the emotions with the situation at the moment but i shouldn't treat myself like that, because no one else will be there for me unless myself. This Ramadhan so far has made realise so many things yang i took for granted or things yang i patut buat dari awal lagi.

I always wanted to feel loved by someone. I always wanted to be heard or appreciated. But then i realised yang as much as we want it, i shouldn't have any expectation for those things. Bila expectation kita tu tak dapat, kita sedih and akan tertanya kenapa orang tak nampak or faham kita. So Prof said, ingat 7S ni, syukur, sabar, sayang, sedar diri, sedekah, sillaturrahim and another one i tak dapat. Dengan tu kita akan rasa content and selalu optimistic. Ingat yang Allah selalu ada. Allah yang paling sayang kita. This thing i write it here just a reminder for myself yang i should move forward, feel content and be happy. I have Him and my family.

Since everyone is in a RMO, i would like to suggest you guys to start do a lot or reading and listen to any podcast or ceramah online. Let's filled this Ramadhan with a lot of good deeds. Stay safe and stay at home since i don't think this COVID-19 will end anytime soon until they find the vaccine and cure to it. So wash your hands and do social distancing.

Anyway, if anyone by chance read this and know me. I wanna say sorry if saya ada salah silap. Kalau ada nak settle sila pm tepi. hiks. I love you guys so much. xx, sheda


No comments:

Post a Comment